You may think you have to spend every red cent you earn on your debts and daily essentials, but there are lots of ways you can bulk up on financial reserves no matter what your monetary obligations look like. Here are some of the ways you can start building savings at any income level with the help of Money Ladder.
- Stop eating out and start making easy, nutritious meals that will save you a bundle at home.
- If you have a family, you may qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), and you can find out online.
- Find a side job, like driving for a rideshare app or tutoring students, and put all the money you earn from this work into a savings account.
- Getting rid of your biggest debts and loans will be one of the most effective ways to start building savings. Fortunately, it’s easier than you might think to become debt strong in no time flat.
- Look into an automatic savings app or bank plan that will always put a little bit of the money you earn away for safekeeping.
- Take your grandparents’ advice and start saving your pennies! Many Coinstar machines will let you transfer your change into a useful gift card without taking a percentage away.
- Start taking advantage of your local library for free music and movies. Some apps like Kanopy will even let you stream online at no charge!
- Try the ultra simple 365-Day Penny Challenge: Day 1, set aside $0.01; Day 2, save $0.02; Day 100, save $1.00; Day 365, save $3.65. By the end of the year, you will have saved $667.95!
- Get some expert help with building savings by using our Life Success Program, and make sure your financial future is secured for both the long and short terms.
Feel the Difference in Your Wallet with Money Ladder
These aren’t the only ways you can start saving money under any income level, and when you join the Money Ladder family you’ll become privy to even more methods you can use to start leading a happy and healthy financial life. To get started, give us a call at 1-888-585-8492 and ask how we can start helping you with building your savings. We’re invested in your success at Money Ladder, so get in touch today and start living debt strong.
THIS IS AN ADVERTORIAL AND NOT AN ACTUAL NEWS ARTICLE, BLOG OR CONSUMER PROTECTION UPDATE
* Please note that all calls with the company may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and training purposes. *Clients who make all their monthly program deposits pay approximately 70-75% of their original enrolled debts over 12 to 60 months. All claims are based on enrolled debts. Not all debts are eligible for enrollment. Not all clients complete their program for various reasons, including their ability to save sufficient funds. Estimates based on prior results, which will vary based on specific circumstances. We do not guarantee that your debts will be lowered by a specific amount or percentage or that you will be debt-free within a specific period of time. We do not assume consumer debt, make monthly payments to creditors or provide tax, bankruptcy, accounting or legal advice or credit repair services. Our service is not available in all states and our fees may vary from state to state. Please contact a tax professional to discuss tax consequences of settlement. Please consult with a bankruptcy attorney for more information on bankruptcy. Depending on your state, we may be available to recommend a local tax professional and/or bankruptcy attorney. Read and understand all program materials prior to enrollment, including potential adverse impact on credit rating. The use of debt settlement services will likely adversely affect your creditworthiness, may result in you being subject to collections or being sued by creditors or collectors and may increase the outstanding balances of your enrolled accounts due to the accrual of fees and interest. However, negotiated settlements we obtain on your behalf resolve the entire account, including all accrued fees and interest. If you have any questions or comments about our disclosures as outlined above, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org